Thank you very much for organising this excellent evening for our company! (Campbell Smith-Maersk)
"Best of Bruges"
Discover the hidden treasures of “Die Scone” during this lovely Bruges thematic dinner.
A diverting theme evening based on the best Bruges has to offer. A thoroughly Brugian evening, with culinary attractions inspired by 11 world famous paintings of museums in Bruges and 12 other typical panels.
"The Best of Bruges" had its première with the Belux managers of Sofitel, Accor sales and a lot of MICE-professionals. "...never seen, simple but powerful, nevertheless surprising original..." was everyone's opinion.
To explore Bruges is a true feast! The charming programme 'The Best of Bruges' offers a select choice to discover amazing aspects of this magical town. With delicious culinary specialities, all served in an atmosphere of Flemish Primitives, folklore, Brugian legends and a touch of humour.
What do you know about Bruges?
Different mysteries will become clear, ancient secrets, stories and interesting details will be revealed in a mind in a mind-blowing scenery of artistic masterpieces of Van Eyck, Broodthaers, Memling, Pourbus,. just to name a few. Between the towers of Bruges you can decide: was it 1302 or 2002?
A whiff of culture, a sniff of entertainment, a surprising concept that opens a world of The Best of Bruges!
- Dressing-up with various accessories of Bruges, objects, etc. ...
- Intriguing appearances by various historical or fictitious figures of Bruges during the evening, including: Jan Breydel, Guido Gezelle, Jean-Luc Dehaene, crusaders, Charles the Bold, The Bear of Bruges, etc. ...
- Running throughout the evening is an original, intriguing game in which each participant secretly looks for the answers to various questions about Bruges. Hints and references will be present in the room, will be hinted at or will mysteriously pass by. The winner will receive a typical price of Bruges.
- Option 1: musical framing with varied all-round music.
- Option 2: to be combined with a chartered boat-excursion departing from the venue along the illuminated fairy-tale like canals.
At any beautiful location free of catering (or in dialogue with the F&B responsable).
Available at: Bruges
Tags: Evening activity, Enjoy, Passive